What is a plant based diet?
A whole-food, plant-based diet is centered on whole, unrefined, or minimally refined plants. It’s a diet based on fruits, vegetables, tubers, whole grains, and legumes; and it excludes or minimizes meat (including chicken and fish), dairy products, and eggs, as well as highly refined foods like bleached flour, refined sugar, and oil. I transitioned to whole food plant based diet over 3 years, so don't fell like you have to go all in on day 1. Have a listen to this 4 min video as Dr Kappler addresses this question.
Why Choose This Lifestyle
What are the benefits?
Here are my top 12
- Weight Loss 7. Better Quality Sleep
- Better Digestion 8. Mental Clarity
- Increased Energy 9. Stronger Immunity
- No Counting Calories 10. Reduced Anxiety
- Glowing Skin & Shiny Hair 11. Improved Athletic Performance
- Stronger Nails 12. Save Money